This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 25 February, 2016.
Electrophysiological Test Unit RETImap human
with Scanning Laser Ophthalmoscope (SLO)
Simultaneous infrared laser monitoring during electrophysiological function testing with Roland RETImap. New for animal and human topography and function in the same time and area.
An ERG, PERG, PVEP or mfERG stimulus (RETIport-scan) and a new confocal Scanning Laser Ophthalmoscope (920 nm) RC SLO-50 are connected to record ERGs and VEPs projected by a small traditional CRT-stimulus source.
This allows topographic retinal function recordings with the technique of monitor stimulation combined with a laser fundus imaging system. This method is necessary in cases where the retinal position of the stimulus array is not centered onto the fovea, deviates due to fixation problems or for all other cases you want to be sure to stimulate the right area on the retina.
- integrated in RETIscan (Roland’s multifocal electrophysiology system, mfERG, mfVEP, Perimetry)
- integrated in RETIport (Roland’s traditional electrophysiology system, ERG, VEP)
- controlling of stimulus positions and eye movements during examination
- see an eye-movement-profile during examination
- repeats sequences with eye-movements automatically
- for humans and animals
Technical DataLaser Scanning System
- Averaging of images
|Field of View:
|| 30° x 30°
| Number of pixel:
|| 512 x 512 Pixel
| Digital Image Depth:
|| 12 bit
| Frame rate:
|| 16 frames per sec.
| Optical Resolution:
|| 23 µm
- For investigation of peripheral vision fixation aid at any spot of retina