This product was added to our catalog on Monday 29 February, 2016.
Diagnostic & Specialist - ARKM-200 Auto-Refkeratometer
The ARKM-200 Auto-Refkeratometer is easy to use, highly accurate, latest
multi-functional instrument that facilitates short examination times.
The ARKM-200 Auto-Refkeratometer comes with an advanced touch-screen
display that allows one to perform both Refraction and keratometry with
one simple movement. The ARKM-200 will display both eyes automatically
by only capturing a single eye.
The ARKM-200 Auto-Refkeratometer is easy to use and various settings
changes like change in modes can be done on the touch panel display. The
ARKM-200 Auto-Refkeratometer comes with features such as quick thermal
printer that shortens the total measurement time, automatic measurement,
power joystick, power chinrest and wide viewed fixation target which
assures natural fixation to avoid accommodation of a patient's eye.
New Generation of Multi-Functional Instrument
A highly accurate machine which facilitates short examination times
combined with ease of use making the ARKM-200 an essential for the
professional. The advanced touch-screen display allows you to perform
both Refraction and keratometry with one simple movement. Capture one
eye on the display and the ARKM-200 will display both eyes
automatically. The ARKM-200 allows efficient examination of patients
with the new features.
- Various settings like changing modes can be done on the touch panel display.
- The wide viewed fixation target assures natural fixation to avoid accommodation of a patient's eye.
- The quick thermal printer has shortened the total measurement time.
- Use power assist joystick for rough alignment.
- Touch the centre of the pupil on the display with your fingertip
and ARKM-200 will automatically align and begin measurements.
- Press the R/L Icon on the display and the instrument
will automatically move to and measure the other eye.
- Printing is automatic.
- More the joystick ring up/down and the instrument head moves up/down quickly.
- Move the joystick hand rest to the right/left or backward/forward and the instrument head moves to the right/left or backward/forward quickly.
- Rotate the joystick ring and the instrument head moves up/down slowly.
- Tilt the joystick and the instrument head moves in each direction slowly.
The chin rest can be moved by pushing the buttons on the front panel. No need to reach out to the chin rest for manual adjustment.
Fogging is applied automatically for each measurement for more accurate results.
Fogging is applied as needed for consecutive measurements.
The mode is used to measure cataract or pseudophakic eyes.
- Short consecutive measurements and time provide reliable data.
- Measurements at Ø6.0mm (R=8.0mm) as well as at Ø3.0mm give you enough information for contact lens fitting.
- Base curves of contact lenses are stored, categorized and suggested
manufactures are automatically printed.
Diameter Measurement of Cornea and Pupil
Measurement can be done easily by moving the two cursors on the display to the boundary of Cornea or Pupil.
This is useful for deciding the diameter of a contact lens and for other contact lens fitting practices.
Takagi ARKM-200 Brochure