This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 25 February, 2016.
Automated Perimeter PTS1000 is a modern diagnostic instrument for precise and fast testing of field of vision. It offers static and kinetic stimuli with all Goldman stimuli sizes and all stimuli colors used in perimetry. Wide range of strategies and analysis tools combined with intuitive interface gives you powerful diagnostic tool which handling you will enjoy. Built in maps and possibility of creating own one gives possibility to examine only these areas, which are necessary. With PTS1000 examination doesn’t have to be tiring anymore.
- STANDARDVISION TESTS - Depending on chosen test strategy, it enables to definethe sensitivity threshold of retina in a given area, as well as to makea fast screening test. Accurate threshold, Intelligent fast threshold,Screening and quick 3-zone can be selected according to needs andpatient’s condition.
- TIME SAVING - Fast thresholdstrategy which utilizes special algorithm allows quicker examinationwithout loss in accuracy. Additional ‘Reduced Field’ and ‘NeurologicalField Reduction’ further shorten examination time.
- FLICKERINGTEST - The device also enables examination by means of flickering stimulifor CFF (Critical Fusion Frequency) measurement. CFF is used as anindex of fatigue and it is clinically applied to neuro-ophthalmologicdisorders derived from optic nerve disorder especially, diagnosis andevaluation of glaucoma.
- KINETIC TESTS - Thanks to kineticstrategy it is possible to examine hardly cooperating patients with bigdefects for which static examination is difficult to perform. 4 stimulicolours, 5 Goldmann sizes, adjustable stimuli velocity, silentoperation, built in programs together with option of retestingarbitrary vectors defined by user makes PTS1000 a top product forkinetic perimetry.
- SWAP - It enables to use "blue on yellow"(SWAP) examination method, red stimuli perimetry and green stimuliperimetry. This method utilizes fact of Earlier loss of sensitivity tocolour based stimuli than to white-on-white stimuli based testing inpatients with ophthalmic disease.
- BINOCULARCAPABILITIES - Implemented BSV strategy allows examination of diplopyareas. Testing of drivers is also possible thanks to included extendendfield, that enables testing field up to 80 degrees temporally andBinocular Drivers Test.
- AUTODIAGNOSTIC - Built-inautodiagnostic system will automatically detect any damages to device'shardware and report it to the user.
Testresult is presented as four easy-to-interpret graphic charts, two ofthem are related to age norm and standard deviation. Results can beanalyzed in form of numerical maps of sensitivity in dB or in intuitivedot scale. Also color presentation is possible for fasteridentification of regions out of norm.
Testresult printout contains also additional information useful forinterpretation, such as mean defect, pattern defect, Bebie curve,defects progress analysis, and hill of vision slope.
Examinationreliability can be estimated on the basis of false negative and falsepositive tests. Built-in digital camera allows eye-detection duringexamination and during setting patient’s position, thanks to pupiltracking system it allows a continuous automatic control of fixation. When patient losses fixation blind spot is examined and special attraction mechanism turned on.
Well known Heijl-Krakau method allows tracking of a blind spot and monitoring of examination reliability.
||300 mm radius, closed type, ventilated
|Tested field range
||100 deg (160 with fixation shift for drivers test)
||Goldmann Sizes I-V
||white, red, green, blue
|Stimulus speed in kinetic perimetry
|Maximum Stimulus intensity
||control of blind spot position or digital detection of pupil position
|Patient response time
||adaptive to patient speed or set manually from 0,1 to 7,5s
||dependson stimuli type-31,5 asb for white and red stimuli, 10 asb for green,314 asb yellow background for blue stimuli, set automatically
- 24, 30
- Full (50° in every directions)
- Central (30° in horizontal axis and 22° in vertical axis)
- Glaucoma (30° with extend up to 50° in nasal direction)
- Peripheral (from 30° to 50°)
- Macula (up to 10°)
- Extended (special field for drivers examination – 50° in nasal direction; 80° in temporal direction)
- Fast (up to 30° with scarce points)
- Binocular Drivers Test (up to 80° in horizontal axis, up to 50° in vertical axis)
- User (up to 50° user defined)
- Kinetic (50° in every directions)
- Fast Threshold
- BSV (Binocular Single Vision)
- Flicker (Critical Fusion Frequency)
- Blue On Yellow (SWAP)
- BDT (Binocular Drivers Test )
- Reduced field option
- Neurological defects option
- absolute level
- hill of vision deviation
- age norm deviation
- pattern deviation
- total deviation
- pattern deviation probability
- total deviation probability
- defects progress analysis
- results comparison
- Bebie curve
- 3D visualization of patients HOV
||693 x 585 x 444 HxWxD
- Eye monitoring by means of built-in video camera
- Auto-detection of eye position
- Automatic pupil diameter measurement
- Automatically controlled chin-rest enables to set proper patient’s position precisely and easily
- Freely customized advanced Printout Manager with 15 predefined templates and user defined template
- Printer-recommended ink jet or laser
- Self-diagnostic function checking instrument's efficiency
- Ergonomic design ensures comfortable patient position during examination
- Special ventilation system is used to keep fresh air throughout examination inside stimulation bowl