This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 25 February, 2016.
The Quantel OPTIMIS II YAG Laser is a laser dedicated to the treatment of two specific pathologies: Acute closed-angle glaucoma, and secondary cataract.
The Quantel OPTIMIS II YAG Laser can be used for the following treatments:
• Iridotomy for cases of acute angle closure glaucoma
Quantel OPTIMIS II YAG Laser Technology
• Capsulotomy for cases of secondary cataract
• Nd:YAG Q-switched laser
Quantel OPTIMIS II YAG Laser Power:
• 1064 nm wavelength
• The laser has a continuous power reserve for precision-cutting any type of structure
Quantel OPTIMIS II YAG Laser Performance:
• 2-3 pulse burst mode
• 10 KHz shot rate
• Energy adjustable up to 10 Mj
• Quantel OPTIMIS II YAG Laser can be used for photodisruption of the densest membranes at the lowest energy output
Quantel OPTIMIS II YAG Laser High-Precision:
• Constant pulse duration of 4 nanoseconds
• 10 µm spot diameter
• Minimum energy from 0.5 mJ
• Treatments are performed in total safety
Quantel OPTIMIS II YAG Laser Ergonomics:
• Dual-aiming beam for fast, accurate focusing on the capsule’s focal plane
• Impact point offset by 30 to 200 µm behind the focal plane
• Optimis II is an integrated laser solution
• The laser is supplied with a true slit lamp (better quality illumination)
Quantel OPTIMIS II YAG Laser Usability:
• Energy levels
Optimis II combines premium optics and a powerful laser cavity to provide optimum photodisruption for capsulotomy and iridotomy procedures.
• Standby/ready modes
• Defocalization and focusing beam can be adjusted directly on the slit lamp
The slit lamp includes convergent optical path allowing an optimized visualization of both anterior and posterior segment.
Highly efficient, powerful and reliable, this YAG laser offers an advanced two-point aiming beam, allowing for fast and accurate targeting of the capsule; and the adjustable offset feature, allowing for easy focus adjustment behind or at the point of disruption.The Gaussian laser beam profile allows for precise delivery, only requiring minimum energy levels, which avoids side effects such as lens pitting.
Combo YAG/Multispot: A Glaucoma, Cataract and Retina Laser in One
Optimis II easily combines with Quantel Medical Vitra or Vitra Multispot green photocoagulators.
- 1064nm Nd: YAG Laser, integrated into a premium diagnostic slit lamp
- Integrated platform and compact footprint
- Compatible with the Quantel Medical laser range
- US FDA
- 1064 nm
- 10 µm (86.4% energy in diameter)
8 µm FWHM
- Q-Switched Nd:YAG